UPDATE 11:35 a.m. Monday, July 8, 2019 - The Snowstorm Fire is 100% contained at 263 acres, according to fire officials.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - Firefighters are working to extinguish a 263-acre fire in Lassen County that officials said was sparked by lightning.
The fire was first reported at around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 5, south of Ravendale.
The fire is now 50% contained and is being managed by the Susanville Bureau of Land Management.
- Fire crews contain Snowstorm Fire in Lassen County
- Crews battling fire in Lassen County
- Crews battling wildfire in Lassen County
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- R-1 Ranch fire in Lassen County burns 3,380 acres
- Car Crashes into fire hydrant on corner of Lassen Avenue
- Lassen County poacher sentenced for killing raptors
- Debris removal cleanup after Shasta County snowstorm
- Fire crews extinguish 2 Gridley structure fires
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire