Fire-wise landscaping will be featured in the 2018 Paradise Garden Tour on Saturday, June 2nd and Sunday, June 3rd.
This is a rain or shine event featuring a tour of outstanding local gardens, a plant sale, refreshments, a Gardener's Boutique, benefit drawing, composting demonstrations and plenty of free advise from members of the Paradise Garden Club.
The tour runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. The "hub" will be at the Paradise Community Guilds' Norton Buffalo Hall at 5704 Chapel Drive.
Tickets are $20 and go toward the Garden Club's beautification projects and scholarships for Horticulture students at Butte Community College.
You can buy them at HeavenScent, Mendon's Nursery and Paradise Garden Center in Paradise, at Magnolia Gift & Garden in Chico and at Mary Lake Thompson in Oroville.
You can also find tickets and information here, on the Paradise Garden Club website or by calling (530) 877-4242.
- Fire Wise is Focus of 2018 Paradise Garden Tour
- PG&E CEO tours Paradise
- PG&E executives tour Paradise
- David Wise defends ski halfpipe title; Alex Ferreira wins silver
- Demonstration Garden to open at Paradise Irrigation District
- Judge orders PG&E's board to tour wildfire-ravaged Paradise
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- Chapman Elementary School Garden
- California crews focus on technology to fight fires