UPDATE: 5/22/2018 1:02 p.m.
BELLA VISTA, Calif.—Firefighters have contained the fire and will be committed at the scene for approximately an hour.
The fire cause is under investigation.
There was $15,000 in damages caused by this fire.
BELLA VISTA, Calif.—According to Cal Fire firefighters are currently working a residential structure fire in a mobile home on Buena Vista Court in Bella Vista.
Fire crews are still on scene working to put out the fire.
The fire was reported at 8:43 a.m. Tuesday morning.
There are currently five engine companies on scene.
There is also one water tender and two overhead personnel.
There are 18 total personnel on scene.
Cooperating agencies are the Shasta County Fire Department and PG&E.
There is currently one structure destroyed and the fire is 80% contained.
Crews were able to knock the fire out quickly but are still on scene cleaning up to further their investigation.
No one in this fire was injured.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Fire Crews Knock Out Bella Vista Mobile Home Fire
- 5th Annual Bella Vista Farms Fundraiser
- Cal fire knocks out Paradise mobile home fire
- Shasta County Sheriff’s searching for Bella Vista burglary suspects
- Food-related fundraisers support Bella Vista's volunteer firefighters
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- Fire destroys mobile home in Oroville
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire
- Mobile Home Catches Fire in Red Bluff