If money management was one of your resolutions for 2018 the Shasta Library in Redding will be hosting free financial literacy classes beginning Friday.
The classes are part of the "bank-on" financial literacy class offered in part by Redding Bank of Commerce and United Way of northern California.
The three, 2 hour classes aim to give attendees the tools to start a checking account, improve their credit and pay off debt.
The first class starts at 10:15 Friday morning, with two more classes the following two Fridays.
You can call the Shasta County Library in Redding to sign up.
All you need is a valid email address.
- Finance classes offered in Redding
- 'Ganja Yoga' classes offered in San Francisco
- New wine offering supports Redding Rodeo
- CA Lawmakers Propose Privately-Financed Banks for Marijuana Sales
- State Audit of CCA Shows "No Significant Issues" with Finances
- Indicted Rep. Duncan Hunter: My Wife Handled My Finances
- California governor wants to grill PG&E about financing plan
- Court approves PG&E's $23B bankruptcy financing package
- Redding Business Offers Free Tows for New Years Eve
- Red Bluff Round-Up Offers New Fast Paced Women's Event