Preparations are in full bloom for the 129th Rose Parade.
Saturday was crunch time for thousands of volunteers as they carefully constructed and put the final decorating touches on hundreds of floats being built around Pasadena.
During the final stages of preparation, a variety of seeds, bark, fruits, vegetables, grasses and of course flowers are applied to each piece featured in the floral procession.
According to Rose Parade officials, it costs between $250,000 and $500,000 to make one float.
- Final touches for the 129th Rose Parade
- Chief: No known threats to New Year's Rose Parade, Rose Bowl
- PBS fires Charlie Rose
- MPR: Allegations against Keillor far beyond single touch
- Nasa's Insight Lander Will Touch Down on Mars Today
- NASA's InSight Lander has Touched Down on Mars
- Oroville Parade of Lights is Saturday
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Asphalt Cowboys 2018 parade theme winner announced
- Participation encouraged for 101st Pioneer Day Parade