BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Thursday, Jan. 3, is the final day to submit thoughts and opinions on a location for a Camp Fire debris-sorting site.
A spokesperson for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers suggests reviewing their environmental assessment before sending in comments.
The document covers areas federal agencies are considering for the temporary facility as well as options that have been rejected.
Those wishing to express opinions and suggestions on the matter can email TDHF@USACE.ARMY.MIL.
- Final Day to Submit Thoughts on Location for Debris-Sorting Site
- FEMA Considering Oroville Location for Debris-Sorting Site
- FEMA Proposing Debris-Sorting Site in Chico
- Koppers Inc. Plant Rejected as Camp Fire Debris-Sorting Site
- Community Raises Concerns Over Proposed Debris Sorting Site
- FEMA Looking at New Chico Locations for Trailers, Debris Sorting Site
- Final Day to Voice Opinion on Camp Fire Debris Site
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- Oroville Speaks on Camp Fire Debris Site