CHICO, Calif. - Butte County Public Health has confirmed an additional measles case bringing the count in the county to five.
The newest case is a young child who is now recovering from the illness and is past the infectious period.
This is linked to the original measles cluster announced in late March.
This adds two new exposure locations to Chico:
Safeway, 720 Mangrove Ave., Thursday, March 21, 12:10 - 1:20 p.m.
Chico Children's Center, Northern Valley Indian Health, 1515 Springfield Dr., Thursday, March 28, 2:15 - 3:45 p.m.
For general questions about measles, the public can call BUTTE 2-1-1. The public can also text BUTTEMEASLES to 898211 to receive public health information.
- Measles outbreak: Health officials confirm 5th Butte Co. case in young child
- Health officials confirm 11th case of measles in Butte County
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Health officials announce interruption in Butte County measles outbreak
- Health officials declare end of measles outbreak in Butte County
- Measles outbreak
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Shasta County health officials confirm measles case in infant