A FedEx delivery driver was found safe after going missing Monday night December 11th.
According to the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office, 26 year old Jesse James Flagg disappeared while delivering to the Happy Camp area.
Ground and road searches were conducted along State Route 96.
A search took place between Happy Camp and Yreka stretching more than 70 miles of road with help from the California Highway Patrol helicopter.
SCSO said that around 10 a.m. the helicopter crew saw tire tracks on the road near mile-marker 49.
Forest Service unit responded and found Flagg’s delivery van at the bottom of an embankment.
Flagg was found inside the van alive and responsive. He was taken to a Medford hospital for possible treatment, but he appeared to be fine according to the Sheriff’s office.
- FedEx delivery driver found safe after missing in the Siskiyou’s
- Chico Police: FedEx Driver Accused of Indecent Exposure
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Police Find Body of Missing 'At Risk' Siskiyou County Man
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- UPDATE: Oregon Hiker Found Safe
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown
- UPDATE: Shastina Fire Burning in Siskiyou County
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County