The Feather River Health Foundation and Feather River Hospice are hosting the annual "Light up a Life" event in Paradise, at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, December 7th.
It's an evening of luminaries, hot drinks and cookies, muskic, tributes and memories of loved ones.
There is no charge to attend, but the occasion promotes the opportunity to donate to the non-profit program. The current fundraising campaign is to replace mattresses and electronic bed frames in the Hospice House. The goal is to raise $24,000.
Donations can be made online at www.FRHFoundation.org or you can call (530) 876-7166 for more information.
- Feather River Hospice Light Up A Life is Thursday
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Feather River Flows Increase Until June
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Ladder Opens Friday
- '5K Walk and Run' Shows Light of Hospice Care
- Tug boats are moving from the Feather River
- Adventist Health Feather River top for pulmonary services
- Half a million Steelhead released into Feather River
- Salmon Season Now in Session for Sac, Feather Rivers
- Parks and Recreation, volunteers clean up Feather River