PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - PG&E says flow increases on Monday in the Feather River will mean some extra caution if you want to head out on the water.
Higher flows are expected on North Fork Feather River below Belden Reservoir, that’s all the way to the Belden Powerhouse along Highway 70 in Plumas County.
Flows along that eight-mile stretch will go as high as 600 cubic feet per second through early summer.
It is due to repairs being made at the Belden Powerhouse.
- Feather River Flows Increase Until June
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Feather River drowning victim identified
- Trinity River water flows can change quickly
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Ladder Opens Friday
- CHP fishes stolen car from Feather River
- Missing Chico kayaker found in Feather River
- Flooding, rescues, levee work, flow increases and emergency declarations
- Tug boats are moving from the Feather River
- Feather River Hospice Light Up A Life is Thursday