OROVILLE, Calif. - In Oroville, hundreds came out Saturday for a huge hometown celebration: Feather Fiesta Days.
"The Feather Fiesta Days is like one of the most exciting days I think, in Oroville," said Heather Wood. "I always love when the whole community comes out and we are able to run into friends and family," she added.
Kids had a blast down the water slide, playing games and of course enjoying all the delicious treats.
"We are walking around looking at the cars, cause I like cars and its a lot of fun," said one teen.
Of course, the Gold Rush Car Show, one of the best vintage car shows in California, was put on by the Oro Dam Cruisers.
"I brought my car out for the first time. It's a 1964 Lincoln Continental. Pretty much the whole town comes and everyone shows their cars off," said one enthusiast.
- Feather Fiesta Days in Oroville
- Oroville's Feather Fiesta Days Spans Two Weekends
- Oroville Gold Rush Car Show is Saturday at Feather Fiesta Days in Oroville
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Feather River drowning victim identified
- CAL FIRE crews quickly put out flames near Feather River in Oroville
- Feather River Flows Increase Until June
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Ladder Opens Friday
- Two Hikers Rescued from Feather Falls
- CHP fishes stolen car from Feather River