BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Feather Falls Casino held a benefit concert Wednesday night to benefit Camp Fire victims.
Several different bands played at the event to raise money for Camp Fire relief.
Special performers included The Southside Growlers and Tia Carroll. Attendees were also encouraged to sign up and be a guest player in the concert.
Some of the performers told Action News Now that they lost everything in the fire themselves, but still played to raise money for those in need.
Donations were collected for the Camp Fire Musicians' Relief Fund.
More information can be found in the video.
- Feather Falls Casino Holds Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- El Rey Hosting Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- Feather Falls Casino Fire Contained, Evacuees Can Return
- Marysville murder suspect found at Feather Falls Casino, police say
- Woman driving stolen vehicle hits motorcyclist near Feather Falls Casino
- Paradise Native Organizes Benefit Concert for Camp Fire Victims
- SF Gay Men's Chorus Camp Fire Benefit Concert Yields $15K
- Tackle Box concert to benefits musicians from Camp Fire
- Feather River Nurse remembers the Camp Fire
- Two Hikers Rescued from Feather Falls