OROVILLE, Calif. - The Feather Falls Brewing Company in Oroville has released their own IPA called Butte Strong to raise money for those impacted by the Camp Fire.
The official release date of the beer was Thursday at the Feather Falls Casino.
All the money raised will go to the Northwest SPCA, as that is the organization that is caring for pets displaced by the fire.
The beer will be on sale for the next month.
So far, more than $8,500 has been raised.
Shirts are also available for sale at the Feather Falls Casino.
- Feather Falls Brewing Company Releases 'Butte Strong' IPA
- Shasta Strong IPA is Making a Comeback
- Michigan Breweries Sell Resilience Butte Strong IPA to Raise Money for Camp Fire Victims
- Secret Trail Brewing to release Paradise Strong beer
- Feather Falls Tattoo Expo kicks off in Butte County
- Two Hikers Rescued from Feather Falls
- Sierra Nevada Hosts 'Pint Night' to Celebrate Resilience IPA
- Half a million Steelhead released into Feather River
- Wildcard Brewing Company Hosts Pints for a Purpose
- Feather Falls Casino Holds Camp Fire Benefit Concert