AUBURN, Wash. - Although Father’s Day was Sunday it didn’t stop a Washington Police Department from posting a viral photo Monday.
The Auburn Police Department posted a photo showing a son who followed his father’s footsteps in law enforcement, they recreated a 20-year-old photo, according to CBS affiliate KIRO-TV.
Auburn Officer Andy Gould and his son are pictured inside a 1998 Auburn patrol car, 20 years later they're in the same position in the car.
The 6-foot 7-inch son is not quite a little kid anymore, but he did ultimately pursue a career in law enforcement.
The son is now a deputy for King County, Washington.
- Father and Son in Law Enforcement Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo
- Law Enforcement Oversight?
- Father, Son Shooting in Oroville
- Chico Business Hosts Luncheon with Law Enforcement
- Law Enforcement Cracks Down on Distracted Driving
- Butte County Marijuana Grow Laws Being Enforced
- California law enforcement readies for new marijuana laws
- Syphilis Cases in Newborn Babies Reach 20-Year High, CDC Says
- Third annual ‘Law Enforcement and Staff Recognition Ceremony’ for BCSO
- Law Enforcement and Firefighters honored in Tehama County Awards Dinner