PARADISE, Calif. - A fatal crash knocked out power to over 100 PG&E customers near Pentz Road.
According to the CHP, a woman crashed into a power pole and Pentz Road from Canyon Ranch Drive to Lago Vista Way was blocked off. As of Tuesday morning, the road has reopened.
The crash happened around 10 p.m. on Monday, knocking out power to more than 100 PG&E customers in the area.
Action News Now is working to find out the circumstances that lead to this crash and details about the identity of the driver.
- Deadly crash knocks out power to over 100 PG&E customers near Pentz Road
- Rollover crash temporarily closes Pentz Road
- House on Pentz Road destroyed by fire
- EPA Crews Continue Cleanup Along Pentz Road
- PG&E works to restore power to customers
- PG&E restoring power to North State customers
- PG&E planned power outage
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- PG&E Working to Help more than 3,900 Customers Without Power
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs