COTTONWOOD, Calif. - A motorcyclist has been pronounced dead at the scene of a car crash in Cottonwood.
A 33-year-old woman out of Pala Cedro, driving a dodge was pulling out of her driveway attempting to turn left, and a motorcycle was heading westbound.
The motorcyclist, a 70-year-old male, tried to move left to avoid the vehicle and hit the back of the woman's car and was pronounced dead.
The crash happened Friday afternoon around 2:42 p.m.
- Fatal car crash leaves man dead at the scene
- Fatal car crash on Highway 99 leaves one dead
- 2 car crash leaves 1 dead near Skyway
- Rollover crash in Redding leaves one dead
- Police: Man on Rampage Leaves Behind 8 Crime Scenes
- Fatal Redding Car Accident
- Fatal Collision Leaves One Dead in Yuba City
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Brooklyn shooting leaves four dead
- Two People Dead After Fatal Crash in Glenn County