LIVE OAK, Calif. - Yuba-Sutter and Oroville CHP units responded to a vehicle versus pedestrian fatality in Live Oak on Tuesday night.
At around 9:56 p.m. on Tuesday night, patrol units and additional fire personnel responded to a reported collision on Larken Road south of Brubaker Road.
At the scene, they determined that an adult male had been walking in the northbound lane of Larkin Road when a white Nissan, driven by Darshan Johal, 53, of Yuba, was traveling northbound on Larkin Road.
Johal did not see the pedestrian and he his car struck him. The pedestrian sustained fatal injuries.
Johal and two other passengers in the vehicle were not injured. The pedestrian has not been identified at this time.
- Fatal Pedestrian Versus Vehicle Collision on Larkin Road
- Victim Identified in Fatal Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Collision
- Victims Identified in Motorcycle Versus Vehicle Collision
- Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Hit and Run at Orland School
- Man in Critical Condition Following Vehicle Versus Wheelchair Collision
- One Person Dead Following Vehicle-Pedestrian Collision in Linda
- Cal Fire Responding to Train Versus Big-Rig Collision
- Pedestrian killed in Yuba County collision
- Vehicle versus bicyclist leaves one with major injuries in Redding
- Fatal motorcycle collision on Centerville Road prompts closure