MARYSVILLE, Calif. - The California Highway Patrol is cleaning up the roadway following a head-on crash north of Marysville.
The crash was first reported around 4:20 p.m. off Highway 70 and Saddleback Drive.
The CHP says both lanes were blocked on Highway 70. Southbound traffic was being diverted to Woodruff.
As of 6:24 p.m. the roadway was clear.
The CHP says the driver that died was a woman from Marysville. Her name has not been released pending notification. The other driver was a man from Olivehurst who sustained major injuries.
- Fatal Head-On Crash North of Marysville
- Smartville resident killed in head-on crash at Marysville
- Caltrans Job Fair in Marysville
- Officer Involved Shooting in Marysville
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Marysville residents react to Highway 70 plans
- Marysville PD: 'Catapult EMS saves lives'
- Missing Marysville Woman Found After 10 Days
- City of Marysville Announces New Fire Chief