SHASTA LAKE CITY, Calif. - 10:43p.m. The Shasta Lake Fire Protection District says they have knocked out the Ranchera Fire at 12.5 acres and it is 100 percent contained.
SHASTA LAKE CITY, Calif. - 8:57p.m. Shasta Lake Fire Protection District says all evacuation orders have been lifted for the Ranchera Fire. Fire crews are still out there.
They say there are no updated numbers of containment or acreage.
SHASTA LAKE CITY, Calif. - Cal Fire is responding to a fast-moving vegetation fire in the Summit City of Shasta Lake City Ranchera Subdivision Area.
The Redding Fire Department and Cal Fire SHU Division are working to put out the 20-acre fire near Lake Boulevard, but as of now the fire is zero percent contained.
Evacuations are in place for the following areas:
- All of Summit City north of Ranchera
- West to Lake Boulevard including the Mobile Home Park
- Toyon Road
- Sacramento Street
Officials say that the fire is moving north/north west.
Stay tuned for more updates. This is a developing story.
- UPDATE: Evacuations Lifted For Vegetation Fire in Shasta Lake City
- Firefighters Contain Small Vegetation Fire in Shasta Lake
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Stone Fire: Evacuation Warning Lifted
- Mishap in Mandatory Evacuation for the City of Shasta Lake
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Masonic Fire: 100 Percent Contained, Evacuations Lifted
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Evacuations and Road Closures Lifted for Shasta County Crest Line Fire
- Shasta Lake City Manager Announces Retirement