CHICO, Calif. - The 2019 Farm City Celebration Harvest Festival returns to the lawn of Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park on the Esplanade in Chico Saturday, November 6th, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
It's a free, family-friendly event with a focus on agriculture.
There will be a petting zoo, carriage rides, calf roping, antique and modern farm equipment, butter churning, food booths, nutrition education, bee demonstrations, Bidwell Mansion tours, food available from Madison Bear Garden.
Participants will also receive a reusable shopping bag.
For more information, visit the Farm City Celebration Webs by clicking here.
- Farm City Celebration Harvest Festival is Saturday
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- California Nut Festival Returns Saturday
- Boy with Autism Sells Handmade Birdhouses at Durham Harvest Festival
- Johnny Appleseed Days is Oldest Harvest Festival in California
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Marysville Peach Festival celebrates 20th year
- Community celebrates Salmon Festival in Oroville
- Sunny Skies for Wildflower Music Festival Saturday
- Sundial Film Festival kicks off Saturday