CHESTER, Calif - The Plumas County Sheriff’s Office has activated a missing person investigation for a Chester woman that family said has been missing for nearly a month.
According to sheriff’s deputies, they got a call on Monday at noon about a possible missing person identified as Janet Dreesman, 54 of Chester.
Dreesman’s brother, Mike, said no family member has seen her since Feb. 23 and that her home on 460 Melissa Ave., has been vacant for several weeks.
Deputies later found Dreesman’s vehicle in the Warner Valley area, when officers arrived they found nothing suspicious of nature, according to the Plumas County Sheriff’s Office.
The Plumas County Sheriff’s Office is urging anyone with any information to contact dispatch at (530)-283-6300.
- Chester woman missing for nearly a month
- Dog from Chester missing for almost a year
- Body found in Plumas Co. ID’d as Missing Chester Woman
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Redding police find missing woman
- Missing Marysville Woman Found After 10 Days
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Disabled Paradise Woman Missing Since Wednesday
- Redding Police searching for missing woman