REDDING, Calif. - Fall River Brewing has released a new beer to raise money to rebuild areas affected by the Carr Fire.
The IPA is called Single Track Obsession and a portion of the proceeds goes toward rebuilding portions of the Sacramento River Trail that were affected by the fire.
"It's just beyond amazing how awesome the mountain bike trails are around here," said John Hutchings, owner of Fall River Brewing. "So we wanted to see how we could help out with rebuilding them."
The beer is available at Fall River's Tap House on East Cypress Avenue and their brewery on East Side Road in Redding.
- Fall River Brewing Raising Money to Rebuild Sacramento River Trail
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety
- Redding Brewery to Help Rebuild River Trails after Carr Fire
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Union Pacific RR Protecting Assets in Sacramento River Canyon
- National Weather service issues flood warning for Sacramento River areas
- Flooding concerns on the Sacramento River near Redding
- Increased water releases from Keswick Dam to Sacramento River
- Woman's body found on island in Sacramento River