Willows, Calif. - CalPlant I is introducing a first-of-its-kind product to Glenn County, and it is looking to hire over a hundred people to fill its ranks.
The company is hiring for production and control room operators, plant maintenance and electricians, shipping and forklift operators, straw receiving and retrieval operators, accounting and office support, and other positions.
Interested parties are asked to bring a job application, cover letter and resume to the upcoming job fair on August 15, 2019, from 5-7PM at Willows City Hall, 201 N. Lassen, Willows.
You can pick up a job application at 125 E. Walker Street, Orland or 420 E. Laurel, Willows. You may also go online to the careers tab at www.calplant1.com.
- Factory jobs coming to Glenn County
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Glenn County air pollution advisory
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Glenn County Sheriff's Posse Hosts Equestrian Events