CHICO, Calif. - FEMA Trailers could be moving to Hegan Lane Business Park if approved at next week's meeting.
This would put 48 temporary homes at the South Chico business park, west of the midway.
After the Eaton Road proposed site in North Chico was ruled out, the decision on this proposal will be made Tuesday, Feb. 5, at 6 p.m. in Chico City Council Chambers.
- FEMA to Propose Evacuee Trailer Location in South Chico
- Chico Residents React to FEMA Trailer Location
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- FEMA Will Place 48 Trailers in South Chico for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Living in a FEMA Trailer
- FEMA Proposing Debris-Sorting Site in Chico
- FEMA Looking at New Chico Locations for Trailers, Debris Sorting Site
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- 350 FEMA Trailers Approved for Gridley