CHICO, Calif. - FEMA has started work to build a new mobile home park for Camp Fire survivors on Hegan Lane in Chico.
Representatives from FEMA say there will be homes for 83 people in an 11-acre area between Hegan Lane and Aztec Drive.
Right now, they are working on building water sources, sewage lines and power underground.
FEMA estimates the construction will be completed by Aug. 10.
- FEMA builds homes for Camp Fire survivors on Hegan Lane
- People weigh in on proposed FEMA trailers near Hegan Lane
- Officials seek public comment on proposed FEMA trailers near Hegan Lane
- Camp Fire survivor searches for housing options post FEMA assistance
- Camp Fire survivors move into new Oroville FEMA trailers
- Camp Fire survivors move into Gridley FEMA trailers
- 1,900 Camp Fire survivors still on FEMA housing list
- FEMA deadlines for Camp Fire survivors, possible extension
- Camp Fire survivor faces another tragedy, FEMA trailer burned
- Camp Fire survivor moves into tiny home