CHICO, Calif. - FEMA confirms that trailers will be placed for Camp Fire evacuees in a location in south Chico.
There will be 48 trailers placed on a 13-acre lot on the Hegan Lane Business Park Property in Chico.
Business owners in the area told Action News Now that they support having the trailers there but also have concerns about the traffic.
FEMA Spokesperson Jovanna Garcia said that FEMA proposed a 12-month lease with a potential for two six-month extensions.
There is not currently an estimated time when the trailers will be placed in south Chico.
For more details and a map of the proposed area, CLICK HERE.
- FEMA Will Place 48 Trailers in South Chico for Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA to Propose Evacuee Trailer Location in South Chico
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA Representative Answers Questions About Help for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Chico Residents React to FEMA Trailer Location
- 40 new FEMA trailers will be placed in Butte County for Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivors move into new Oroville FEMA trailers
- Living in a FEMA Trailer
- New Distribution Center Opens for Camp Fire Evacuees in Chico