BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - FEMA says there's still an ongoing campaign to get more trailers for Camp Fire survivors.
FEMA says they have trailers and RV homes in Glenn County, Old Orchard, Rosewood and Rolling Hills Casino in Corning. They'd also like for people to utilize Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers for assistance while they get more trailers.
The Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers are located in Alameda, Tehama and Shasta counties as well as Sacramento.
i think that we are pretty much concluding the fact that we should be able to accomodate everyone that's asked for one," said Latanga Hopes, a representative with FEMA.
There is no word yet on where trailers will be put in Chico, if any at all. Gridley is expected to have 350 trailers.
For more information on disaster assistance, CLICK HERE.
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- FEMA Representative Answers Questions About Help for Camp Fire Evacuees
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- FEMA Will Place 48 Trailers in South Chico for Camp Fire Evacuees
- ThirdLove Gives Love to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Wattles Given Away to Camp Fire Evacuees
- T-Mobile Aiding Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire Evacuees Search for Affordable Housing
- How Donations Get to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching