BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Chico's former mayor Sean Morgan said that the plot of land off Eaton Road will no longer be a site for FEMA trailers.
Morgan also confirmed that the Barber site planned for debris removal is also off the table.
He says Chico will work with FEMA and Cal OES to rebuild Paradise, but not at the cost of citizens and business owners.
We will speak with the city manager about this tomorrow and will keep you updated as we learn more.
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- FEMA Proposing Debris-Sorting Site in Chico
- FEMA Looking at New Chico Locations for Trailers, Debris Sorting Site
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- FEMA Considering Oroville Location for Debris-Sorting Site
- FEMA Looking at Gridley for Second Trailer Site
- Living in a FEMA Trailer
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise