OROVILLE, Calif. - FEMA is now considering a location in Oroville as a temporary spot for a Camp Fire debris removal site.
The U.S. Army Corps of engineers proposed using Koppers Inc. Plant.
The plant is located off of Bagget Marysville Road.
The facility would be used to sort, process and transfer non-hazardous debris from the Camp Fire.
FEMA will evaluate water quality, air quality and noise impacts before making a decision.
- FEMA Considering Oroville Location for Debris-Sorting Site
- FEMA Proposing Debris-Sorting Site in Chico
- FEMA Looking at New Chico Locations for Trailers, Debris Sorting Site
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- Community Raises Concerns Over Proposed Debris Sorting Site
- Koppers Inc. Plant Rejected as Camp Fire Debris-Sorting Site
- Final Day to Submit Thoughts on Location for Debris-Sorting Site
- Oroville Speaks on Camp Fire Debris Site
- Chico Residents React to FEMA Trailer Location