Photo Gallery 4 Images
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The FBI is searching for information about a bank robbery suspect, accused of being connected to four robberies in the greater Sacramento area.
He is a suspect in the following robberies:
River City Bank (239 E Street, Davis) - Friday, Nov. 23, 2018, at 1:55 p.m.
U.S. Bank (903 Colusa Avenue, Yuba City) - Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2018, at 2:05 p.m.
U.S. Bank (1020 White Rock Road, El Dorado Hills) - Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019, at 1:42 p.m.
U.S. Bank (1020 White Rock Road, El Dorado Hills) - Friday, Feb. 15, 2019, at 3:25 p.m.
Authorities also suspect that the man attempted to rob the Wells Fargo Bank located at 1235 Stratford Avenue, Dixon, on March 2. However, he was unsuccessful.
During each robbery, authorities said the suspect entered the bank, approached the teller and presented a demand note.
The suspect is believed to be 20 to 30 years old. He is 5'6" to 5'10" with a thin build. He has frequently worn hooded sweatshirts with the hood pulled over baseball-style hats, dark basketball-style shorts and black shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI Sacramento Field Office at (916) 746-7000.
- FBI searching for serial bank robber in Sacramento
- Suspected bank robber apprehended with cash
- Anderson Police Searching for Masked Robbers
- Chico Police Search for Armed Robber
- Bank robber sentenced to life for string of robberies
- Sacramento Police are Searching for the Gumball Bandit
- Serial Suspect: Chico Neighbors Concerned
- Oroville serial rapist pleads guilty
- Search Underway for Redding Bank Robbery Suspect
- Armed bike robber flees from Chico police