REDDING, Calif. - Big expansion plans are in the work for Redding's Win-River Casino.
The land is acquired by the Redding Rancheria.
Expansion plans will include a 69,500 square foot casino, a 250-room hotel, an outdoor amphitheater and more.
The CEO of the Redding Rancheria, Tracy Edwards, said that the new expansion will be a big boost to their operations.
"In our current location we have no room to expand," Edwards said. "We've done a couple of expansion projects on our casino and it makes sense to be on a major interstate when we're able to expand and bring in a lot more game in space."
The Rancheria does not have a plan yet for the location of the old casino. Both office spaces and housing have been suggested but there is not an official plan yet.
- Expansion planned for Win-River Casino in Redding
- Redding Police arrest man after car chase through Win River Casino parking lot
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Captive Air in Redding Approved for Expansion
- Jail Bed Expansion Project Approved in Redding
- Build.com Continues Chico Expansion
- Redding Sees Update to Downtown Specific Plan
- Redding Planning Commission Approves Cannabis Cultivator
- Two arrested for shooting near Colusa Casino
- Rain Rock Casino Opens to the Public