Former Pittsburgh Steelers star James Harrison has signed with the New England Patriots.
The Patriots announced the move Tuesday, three days after Harrison's unceremonious departure from Pittsburgh.
The 39-year-old linebacker posted a photo of himself with 40-year-old quarterback Tom Brady in New England's locker room on his Instagram account, writing that he finally has a teammate "that's older than me!"
Harrison visited the Patriots after clearing waviers and becoming a free agent following his release by Pittsburgh.
To make room on their roster, the Patriots released linebacker Trevor Reilly.
- Ex-Steelers star Harrison signs with Patriots
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster, Bengals' Iloka each banned 1 game
- Chico State honors veteran’s with a patriotic service
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft pleads not guilty to soliciting prostitution
- Patriotism on display at Chico's celebration in Bidwell Park
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft could be charged as early as Monday in sex solicitation case
- Another Campaign Sign Theft
- Oroville Campaign Sign Theft