LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - Several evacuation orders and warnings have been reduced in Lassen County, according to the Lassen County Sheriff’s Office.
The following areas have been downgraded from an evacuation order to a warning:
- Janesville and Milford east of Highway 396 from Thunder Mountain Rd. to the intersection of Flux Rd.
- Janesville and Milford west of Highway 395 from the Bass Hill area south to Oak Tree Lane including Wingfield, Elysian Valley and Bass Hill Rd.
- Milford west of Highway 395 from Milford Grade to the intersection of County Rd. A26
- Willard Creek Rd. south of Highway 36 and Korver Rd from Highway 36 south to the fork of Korver Rd.
The following areas are no longer in an evacuation warning:
- Janesville and Milford east of Highway 395 from Standish Buntinville Rd. south to Thunder Mountain Rd.
- Milford east of Highway 395 from Flux Rd. south to County Rd. A25 at Herlong Junction.
The Dixie Fire is 40% contained and has burned 725,821 acres.