UPDATE 4:56 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has reduced an evacuation order for River Road between Chico River Road and Highway 32 to an evacuation warning.
UPDATE 7:36 a.m., Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 - The evacuation order for River Road is still in effect Friday morning.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office says there have been no emergency incidents, and the Sacramento River is flowing at about 2 feet below flood stage at the Highway 32 bridge.
CHICO, Calif. - An evacuation warning for all residents on River Road between Chico River Road and Highway 32 has been upgraded to an order, according to the Butte County Sheriff's Office.
This order was given because of possible flooding from the Sacramento River.
People near Chico River road are urged to use Chico River Road as an evacuation route.
Those near W. Sacramento can evacuate toward Highway 32.
- Butte County Sheriff's Office reduces River Road evacuation order to warning
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Evacuation Warning for Pulga
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warning for Richvale area
- Evacuation order for Rock Creek reduced to warning
- Evacuation orders and warnings issued in Butte County
- Butte County Sheriff's Office lifts evacuation warnings in Nord and Richvale
- Flooded Roads in Butte County
- Evacuation Order Issued for Honey Run Road due to Flooding
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Investigating Attempted Kidnappings
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation