UPDATE 12 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 2019 - Heavy rains led to intense flooding in Red Bluff Wednesday night.
The floods forced 30 homes to evacuate on Aloha Street.
Several homes did flood.
Evacuation orders were lifted around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night. The Red Bluff Community Center has been open overnight for anyone who was not able to go home.
RED BLUFF, Calif. - Red Bluff Police issued evacuation orders for residents along Aloha Street from flooding but later canceled the order after 11:30 p.m.
Several homes are flooded.
They will keep the Red Bluff Community Center open overnight for residents that want to stay there just in case.
- Evacuation Orders Canceled in Red Bluff
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Gas leak evacuates Redding buildings
- Kilauea Volcano Leaking Lava, Evacuations Ordered
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Flood Evacuation Orders Still in Place
- Camp Fire: Evacuation Orders and Repopulation