BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has issued an evacuation order for Honeyrun Road due to flooding.
The order has been issued for Honey Run Road from the 200 block to Skyway including Horse Run Lane due to flooding.
We have reporters on the scene and will update as soon as we know more information. Stay with Action News Now for updates.
EVACUATION ORDER ISSUED DUE TO FLOODING:
An evacuation order has been issued for Honey Run road from
200 block to Skyway including Horse Run Lane due to flooding.#ButteSheriff
— Butte County Sheriff (@ButteSheriff) November 29, 2018
- Evacuation Order Issued for Honey Run Road due to Flooding
- Storm Watch: Flooding on Honey Run Road
- Flooding Evacuations
- Flood Evacuation Orders Still in Place
- Video: Honey Run Road Destruction After Camp Fire
- North State road closures due to flooding
- Evacuation orders and warnings issued in Butte County
- Camp Fire survivors evacuate again due to flooding
- Kilauea Volcano Leaking Lava, Evacuations Ordered
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation