BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has issued an evacuation order for Honeyrun Road due to flooding.
The order has been issued for Honey Run Road from the 200 block to Skyway including Horse Run Lane due to flooding.
We have reporters on the scene and will update as soon as we know more information. Stay with Action News Now for updates.
EVACUATION ORDER ISSUED DUE TO FLOODING:
An evacuation order has been issued for Honey Run road from
200 block to Skyway including Horse Run Lane due to flooding.#ButteSheriff
— Butte County Sheriff (@ButteSheriff) November 29, 2018
- Evacuation Order Issued for Honey Run Road due to Flooding
- Storm Watch: Flooding on Honey Run Road
- Flood Evacuation Orders Still in Place
- Video: Honey Run Road Destruction After Camp Fire
- Thousands Evacuate due to Mendocino Fires
- Kilauea Volcano Leaking Lava, Evacuations Ordered
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Camp Fire: Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Evacuation Orders Canceled in Red Bluff
- 1 Dead in Butte Co. Chase with Stolen Vehicle on Honey Run Road