EUREKA, Calif. - Eureka has joined San Francisco, Oakland and West Hollywood in approving on-site cannabis consumption.
This new motion would allow cannabis consumption in areas outside of the home.
Supporters of the decision say that having cannabis bars or lounges could lessen public marijuana use and help the local economy.
City council members say that they will also take concerns of second-hand smoke into consideration.
- Eureka Approves On-Site Cannabis Consumption
- Escaped inmate found in Eureka
- Redding Announces Cannabis Business Approval
- Eureka Mother Sentenced for Killing Daughter in DUI Crash
- Eureka man wanted for exposing himself to juveniles
- Redding Planning Commission Approves Cannabis Cultivator
- Redding OK's First Indoor Commercial Cannabis Grow Site
- Redding City Council Approves fee Schedule for Retail Cannabis Businesses
- Oroville Cannabis Tax Measure Approved for Nov. Ballot
- Fighting for Commercial Cannabis