BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Two Camp Fire survivors, including a Paradise police officer, received a generous donation on Friday.
Two refurbished cars were given to Billy Pickett and Officer Mathew Gates, who lost everything in the fire.
Esurance donated the cars.
Duane's Body Shop and Fabian's Collision Center worked on the cars.
- Esurance donates 2 cars to Camp Fire survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors
- Survivor opens Camp Fire Barbeque joint
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- 280 grants given to Camp Fire survivors
- Survivors react to PG&E Camp Fire involvement
- Camp Fire survivors facing evictions at Lime Saddle Camp Ground