OROVILLE, Calif. - The Department of Water Resources (DWR) released an update today that states the estimated cost of reconstruction for the Oroville Spillway is $1.1 billion.
Action News Now has put together an info-graphic to explain some of the details of the contruction update.
- Estimated Cost of Oroville Spillway Emergency Reconstruction Tops $1 Billion
- Spillway crisis cost estimate now $870 milliion
- Reconstructed spillway ready for rising Lake Oroville
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Oroville Dam spillway siren sounds
- New Book Released About Oroville Dam Spillway Emergency
- Riverbend Park Builds New Soccer Field After Oroville Spillway Emergency
- Two-Year Anniversary of Oroville Dam Spillway Emergency
- Oroville spillway looter charged with stealing