SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - An error has been found in the Shasta County Voter's Guide.
County Clerk and Registrar of Voters Cathy Allen said the information guides being delivered have an error in the title of Measure A.
Allen said only the title information is incorrect but the other information in the guide and in the official ballots are correct.
The county elections office will be mailing a replacement page to all 102,000 voters.
- Error found in Shasta County Voter's Guide
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Shasta County voters, Measure A
- Shasta County voters: party affiliation not recognized ahead of primaries
- Thanksgiving Holiday Travel Guide
- North State Restaurant Guide
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Chico recall effort invalidated due to error