Redding Police Department is investigating a social media scare directed at Enterprise High School.
According to school officials, an unidentified student took to popular social media outlet Snapchat and posted a message of himself with a gun and the caption “don’t come to school tmr.”
School officials promptly called Redding Police officers who went to the student’s home. The school reiterated that the student was not on campus and will face disciplinary action for the threatening message.
Classes at Enterprise High School were unaffected by the threat. The incident remains under investigation.
- Enterprise High School student makes gun threat on social media, police say
- Social media threat against Willows High School deemed not credible
- Orland High School social media threat not credible, superintendent says
- Redding Police clarify social media threat not about Shasta schools
- Hamilton City Teenager Arrested for Alleged Social Media Threat
- Enterprise Park closure in Redding
- Facebook: Social media scrolling can make you feel bad
- Threatening Social Media Post brings warning for Schools
- Police say threat made on Redding high school was fake
- Chico Police: NO Threat to Chico High School