Hospice Staff at Enloe Hospital will host their 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance to commemorate community members as well as former patients through music, photographs, and special readings.
A time for visiting and refreshments will follow the ceremony.
Members of the community who have lost a loved one in the past year are invited to attend the Evening of Remembrance on Thursday December 7th from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Enloe Conference Center, 1528 Esplanade in Chico.
You can submit your photos by 5 p.m. Wednesday December 6th by email mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Enloe Hospice 1390 E. Lassen Avenue, Chico.
- Enloe Hospital hosting 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance
- Enloe Hosts Annual Community Wellness Expo
- Chico 30th annual Parade of Lights
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released
- December 30th Weathercast
- Koolest Cruise ever in Redding for 30th annual event
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Camp Fire remembrance in Magalia
- Enloe to talk heart health on Facebook
- Enloe Medical Center Debuts 'Wall of Hope'