A longtime local vascular surgeon, Denis Westphal, has been given the "2017 Physician Legacy Award" by Enloe Medical Center.
Enloe said that Westphal joined Enloe's medical staff in 1988 and served leadership roles in surgical services at the hospital and in private practice.
Westphal is also a member of the medical staff at Skyway Surgery Center.
- Surgeon selected as Enloe's 'Physician Legacy Award' winner
- Marcia Nelson honored with 2019 Physician Legacy Award
- Redding Physician arrested
- White House physician's VA nomination on hold
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Enloe patient's experience during shutdown
- Steve Nettleton to be honored with Chico 2019 Legacy Award
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released
- Enloe to talk heart health on Facebook
- Enloe Medical Center Debuts 'Wall of Hope'