BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Contract negotiations between Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross have been extended to Jan. 22.
According to Nicole Johansson, director of Marketing & Communications for Enloe Medical Center, after failing to reach an agreement by Tuesday's deadline they extended the contract temporarily.
Anthem Blue Cross patients are anxious because an expired contract would make Enloe Medical Center an "out of network" provider.
Johansson described the discussions with Anthem Blue Cross as "very positive."
- Contract Extended Between Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross Extend Contract
- Contract extended between Enloe and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Terminates Commercial Contract with Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Vs. Anthem Blue Cross : What's Next?
- Enloe and Blue Cross Continue Contract Negotiations
- Contract Between Anthem Blue Cross and Enloe Hospital Set to Expire
- Enloe Extends Blue Cross Contract Through December Due to Camp Fire
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Contract Negotiations Between Enloe and Anthem End Midnight Wednesday