CHICO, Calif. - A spokesperson from Enloe Medical Center in Chico said the contract they had with Anthem Blue Cross, which had ended, will be extended through Dec. 31.
This is excellent news for many, but especially the patients who were transferred from Feather River Hospital in Paradise due to the evacuations from the Camp Fire.
- Enloe Extends Blue Cross Contract Through December Due to Camp Fire
- Contract Extended Between Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross Extend Contract
- Contract extended between Enloe and Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe and Blue Cross Continue Contract Negotiations
- Enloe Terminates Commercial Contract with Anthem Blue Cross
- Enloe Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross reach contract agreement
- Enloe Vs. Anthem Blue Cross : What's Next?
- Contract Between Anthem Blue Cross and Enloe Hospital Set to Expire
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Extended