Chico, Calif. -- Five patients were sent to Enloe Medical Center on Tuesday from the Rancho Tehama shooting incident.
Action News Now reached out to Enloe Medical Center for an update on the condition of the patients, but the hospital was unable to elaborate on their conditions.
On Tuesday morning hospital officials said one adult and three children were sent to Enloe Medical Center.
Three were transported by ground ambulance and one was transported by an air ambulance.
Enloe has not released any additional information on the fifth patient sent to their hospital.
As of Tuesday night, two patients remain in the hospital and three have been released.
Enloe officals just made a post on their website saying they have no further updates for Tuesday.
If you are still trying to get an update on a family or friend who might have been sent to Enloe, you can contact (530)332-7300.
Enloe Medical Center Rancho Tehama updates are being posted at http://www.enloe.org/about-us/rancho-tehama
- Enloe: 2 patients remain hospitalized, 3 released
- Former Enloe Medical Center Nurse Sentenced After Patient Death
- Enloe Hospital hosting 30th Annual Evening of Remembrance
- Enloe Medical Center Plans Expansion
- Enloe to talk heart health on Facebook
- Enloe Medical Center Debuts 'Wall of Hope'
- Enloe Cuts Ties With Blue Cross
- Enloe Medical Center Free Flu Vaccinations
- Pets Lift Spirits of Hospital Patients in Redding
- Surgeon selected as Enloe's 'Physician Legacy Award' winner