An energy building was imploded this morning in Wisconsin.
Workers imploded the Nelson Dewey Generating Station building and stack in Cassville.
The plant closed in recent years, affecting more than 40 workers. Some of those employees transferred to other facilities.
Demolition of the coal-powered plant started earlier this year.
The structure, which operated from 1959 to 2015 by Alliant Energy Subsidiary Wisconsin power and light, had become aged and considered difficult to reconfigure for other uses.
The property where the plant stood will be sold.
- Energy building implosion caught on camera in Wisconsin
- Ten-Story Building Implosion In Austin
- Implosion fails at Pontiac Silverdome
- Great Video: Tower implosion in Kentucky
- Car theft caught on camera in Chico
- Caught on camera: Los Angeles purse snatcher
- 70 car pileup caught on camera
- Dog rescued in Scotland caught on camera
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- Caught on Camera: Bar Owner Tases Customers