BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - If you didn't vote by mail, today is the day to hit the polls.
They open at 7 a.m. this morning, and the Masonic Family Center in Chico is one of the most highly trafficked polling locations that serves six different voting precincts.
Your polling place is listed on the back page of your sample ballot booklet and can be looked up on our website.
You can also call the elections office at 530-538-7761, and if you forgot to register, you can do it today at the Clerk-Recorder's office on Nelson Avenue in Oroville and cast your vote on-site.
Take the sample ballot booklet with you to the polls to help your precinct officer quickly locate your name and address on the roster of voters.
Go to the polls prepared; read and mark your sample ballot prior to election day and take it with you to refer to while you are in the voting booth.
This is especially helpful with a lengthy ballot.
If you are a first-time voter, be prepared to show identification.
Polls close tonight at 8 p.m.
- Polls Open in Butte County for Election Day 2018
- Butte County Election Results
- Butte County Looking for Poll Workers for the Primary Election
- Butte County Election Results Update
- Poll Workers Needed in Butte County
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Official Butte County Primary Election Results
- Polls Now Open Across California for the Primary Election
- Election 2018: Candidates
- Election 2018: Propositions