CHICO, Calif. - The El Rey Theatre in Chico is hosting a three-day benefit concert to raise money for those impacted by the Camp Fire.
The lineup includes a blend of country, classic rock, pop and reggae music.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. each night. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. VIP and triple-night passes are also available.
All proceeds will benefit families affected by the deadly wildfire.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, CLICK HERE.
- El Rey Hosting Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- Paradise Native Organizes Benefit Concert for Camp Fire Victims
- Feather Falls Casino Holds Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- SF Gay Men's Chorus Camp Fire Benefit Concert Yields $15K
- Tackle Box concert to benefits musicians from Camp Fire
- El Rey theater re-opens this weekend
- Biggs Rancher Hosts Christmas Benefit for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- Concert to Benefit Made in Paradise
- Rockin' Americana Concert to Benefit KZFR