GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - About eight Glenn County 4-H members took part in the second annual 4-H Anything But Animals Extravaganza on March 28, the Glenn County 4-H Program Representative said.
The 4-H ABA included a food fiesta, creative arts and skills day. ABA judging day and interview contest, according to Christine Kampmann, Glenn County 4-H Program Representative.
4-H members brought ABA display boards and craft projects to be evaluated. The members participated in day judging ABA classes and testing their knowledge on topics like sewing, leadership, cooking and finances.
Some members took part in the fourth annual interview contest when they had to choose a job, create a resume and cover letter for the job. The members then participated in a mock interview.
The medal winners are listed here:
- Food Fiesta and Creative Arts and Skills Day Display Board Junior Division Silver Medal Winner: Danica Pool
- Food Fiesta and Creative Arts and Skills Day Display Board Intermediate Division Silver Medal Winner: Adrianna Hurlburt and Maddisen Pool
- Food Fiesta and Creative Arts and Skills Day Demonstration Category Intermediate Division Gold Medal Winner: Allie Humphreys
- ABA Judging Junior Division Winner: Danica Pool
- ABA Judging Intermediate Division Winners: first place was Adrianna Hurburt, second place was Maddisen Pool, third place was Allie Humphreys and fourth place was Brooklynn Hobbs.
- ABA Judging Senior Division Gold Medal Winner: Emily Karle
- The Interview Contest Senior Division Gold Medal Winners: Emily and Carson Karle
All primary members received participation ribbons and certificates for the ABA judging.